Miscellaneous FAQs

Back to Frequently Asked Questions

No. However, upon completing the feedback survey at the end of each course, you can print out a personalized Certificate of Completion.

A referral of an exempt organization may be made by submitting a Form 13909PDF, Tax-Exempt Organizations Complaint (Referral) Form. Submission of Form 13909 is voluntary.

Form 13909 and any supporting documentation can be submitted in the following ways:

  • Mail to IRS EO Referrals, Mail Code 4910DAL, 1100 Commerce St., Dallas, TX, 75242-1198
  • Fax to 214-413-5415
  • Email to eoclass@irs.gov

Visit the Exempt Organization pages on irs.gov, or call Customer Account Services toll-free at 877-829-5500 during normal business hours.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions