Are you experiencing technical difficulties?
If, after reviewing the questions and answers below, you are still experiencing problems while using this website, please e-mail our technical support staff. We look forward to helping you.
If you experience any problems while taking this course, please review these technical support questions and answers:
- What are the minimum system requirements to view the training?
- I see the audio player on some pages, but I do not hear anything. Why not?
- The Interactive Form 1023 or one of the training courses isn't functioning properly. Why not?
To offer you the full user experience for each of the course modules, at a minimum your computer must have:
- Pentium-class processor (or equivalent) with a minimum of 256 Mb RAM
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- High-speed Internet access (cable, DSL, or equivalent)
- Flash 7 or higher. Download Adobe Flash Player for free
- Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher (to view many links and exercises and print your certificate of completion). Download Adobe Reader for free
- Minimum 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8+ or Mozilla Firefox 2+ or higher
- Pop-up blocker disabled
Any page that includes an audio player in the lower right-hand corner is streaming audio in the Windows Media format. In order to hear the audio, you will need to have a recent version of the free Windows Media Player.
The Interactive Form 1023 requires updated PDF-viewer software to print and properly interact with the form. The training courses require an updated Flash player to properly interact with the course. If you experience a problem viewing the Interactive Form 1023 or one of our courses, download the latest versions of Flash Player and Acrobat Reader.